LAS 432 Course Projects Technology Societies and Culture Full Course Project: Nanotechnology in Manufacturing
· Research topic and outline (possible 50 points, group grade). Guidelines for this assignment can be found in Doc Sharing.
· Each team will select a topic for research and a team leader. Using the list of required elements for the project, each member of the team will take responsibility for researching specific aspects of the technology. The team will then produce a detailed outline for the project, noting each team members research sections. Please note, the list of required elements is just thata listand does not constitute an outline.
· Although this assignment will result in a group grade, each person is required to submit a copy to the Dropbox by the due date. The team leader will distribute the finished product to each team member, whereupon each team member will submit the same assignment to the Dropbox.
· Resource review (90 possible points, individual grade). Guidelines for this assignment can be found in Doc Sharing.
· Each member of the team will assemble at least five scholarly academic references that will be used to write the paper (refer to Week 1s tutorial on Scholarly References). Each student will list his or her references using APA format, and provide a brief explanation of each resource indicating how that resource will be used. The focus should be upon the students specific research assignment. An approximate length of this bibliography is between two to three pages.
· Each student will submit his or her assignment to the Dropbox by the due date and provide a copy to the team leader.
· Submit rough draft to TurnItIn (no points, but required).
· Each team leader will submit a single Team Paper to TurnItIn this week, leaving enough time for instructor review and team corrections. This is mandatory, and no papers will be accepted without having been submitted to TurnItIn. After the instructor reviews the paper through TurnItIn, general comments and suggestions for the paper will be directed back to the team.
· Final draft of the paper (200 possible points, individual grade). Guidelines for this assignment can be found in Doc Sharing.
· All written sections will be compiled into one cohesive Team Paper. All students should review the paper to ensure that the transitions are smooth, that the sections fit together, and that the bibliographies are compiled correctly.
· The table of contents should clearly indicate each students assigned sections. An introduction should clearly state the papers thesis, outline the scope of the investigation, and comment on any challenges the team faced with respect to research sources. Report sections should be clearly identified using level-1 and level-2 headings. The paper should conclude with recommendations for further research or possible solutions that could be evaluated. A complete list of references, in APA format, should follow along with any appendices.
· Although this assignment will result in one cohesive Team Paper, each person is required to submit a copy to the Dropbox by the due date. The team leader will distribute the finished product to each team member, whereupon each team member will submit the same assignment to the Dropbox.
Team oral presentations (150 possible points, group grade). Guidelines for this assignment can be found in Doc Sharing. Each team will conduct a live Team Presentation with all classmates present.
Important note about attendance: If you fail to attend, you will not receive credit for the presentation. Exceptions to this policy will be made only for the following unique emergency situations:
· In the event that the area in which a student resides experiences an extended power outage due to a natural disaster (hurricane, flood, storm, etc.)
· A student is on active military duty and cannot complete coursework
· A student has a verifiable (documented) medical or other personal emergency
One hour before the presentation, the team will post their PowerPoint slides and test their microphones. Every member of the team is expected to participate and will be individually graded by the instructor. The Team Presentation is expected to be professional, with each team member expected to speak as if he or she was a speaker at a DeVry graduation; informal and slang language is not acceptable. Each team should rehearse its presentation so that the transition between each speaker is smooth and to ensure that the use of the PowerPoint slides is appropriate.
GET AN ANSWER TO THIS ESSAY TODAY!
Save time and grade. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
Place this order today and get an amazing discount!!