Unit 3 Journal
1. If you were to work for an elected official, would you prefer to work in a smaller group that is more hands-on, grass roots, and collaborative, or would you rather work in a large, bustling atmosphere of professional politico and consultants? Which do you think would produce better results? Use examples to support your opinion. Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
2. If you were just elected governor of your state, which of your qualities and skills do you think would lend themselves most to that position? Which qualities or skills do you think you would need to add to your repertoire, and why? Your journal entry must be at least 200 words. No references or citations are necessary.
3. Detail the components of state bureaucracy and the issues surrounding representativeness and responsiveness. Your response should be at least 200 words in length. Reference needed
4. Explain in what ways states reform, privatize, and reinvent government, and describe the associated problems that can occur as a result of these changes in metropolitan areas.
Your response should be at least 200 words in length. Reference needed
5. Define the major roles of governors and how their power influences their leadership role and legislative relationship. Your essay should be at least 300 words in length. Reference needed
GET AN ANSWER TO THIS ESSAY TODAY!
Save time and grade. Get a complete paper today.
Our leading custom writing service provides custom written papers in 80+ disciplines. Order essays, research papers, term papers, book reviews, assignments, dissertation, thesis or extensive dissertations & our expert ENL writers will easily prepare a paper according to your requirements.
Place this order today and get an amazing discount!!